Burning DVDs from downloaded files
Burning a DVD to watch your movie on TV is easy, so long as you know how to burn a regular DVD on your computer. You will need a DVD burner drive on your computer.You can test that the process works, and that your equipment can play PAL format DVD's by downloading the
test DVD ZIP file: CLICK HERE!
- Choose the movie you want.
- Add to your shopping cart.
- Checkout. You will be given a link to download the video file.
- Download the file. It will arrive as a ZIP file archive.
- Unzip the file. Most operating systems will do that automatically if you double click on the file, or you can use a program like WinZip.
- You'll find a top-level directory containing two folders, VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS.
- Burn a DVD containing these two folders. The VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders must be in the top level (root) directory of the DVD for this to work! Burn the DVD normally from your operating system or from a program like Roxio.
- Put into your DVD player. Play.
Note that our DVD downloads are in European (PAL) format. Most modern DVD players and TV sets are multi-region and can play PAL format as well as the US NTSC format but make sure your setup supports PAL! Our DVDs are not region coded, but you will need to be able to play the PAL format they are recorded in.
You can play the DVD back on your computer as well using normal DVD playing software like Windows Media Player on the PC or the DVD player app on the Mac.
If all that sounds like baffling techno-babble, you might be better downloading in MP4 format and playing on your computer. Purchase from the cart. Double click the ZIP file to extract the MP4 file. Double click that MP4 file to play the movie.
Please do not distribute the MP4 files or DVD images, burn copies for your friends, or flog them on eBay.
We are not a big company, just a small group of enthusiasts trying to make the highest quality fetish films we can. Movie making is a very expensive and time consuming process, and pirating our work may mean we cannot afford to hire locations, buy props or pay actresses for our next production.